Friday 23 November 2007

ANNETE OBRESTAD

One became in poker online thanks to his good results in the great matches famous of Internet. From history was known the young Norwegian of 19 years there who began a meteoric race without depositing a cent in the rooms. Beginning with freerolls, it raised soon until the Sit & Go of low buy-in, and of there to the greatest matches, where his nick Annete15 well is known. Shaw Green did an interview to him after its exito in 500K Guaranteed, and here we offer an extract to them. An incredible series of hands published recently in Internet that show a Sit & Go of $4 and 180 people exists who you played completely completely without information (covering holecards). You gained it, clear. You had played matches completely without information before?Yes, it had done it before. Often when game sits of $30, $40, or $50. This time I lowered to practice, but I believe that I did not take it very seriously. In fact I did it only by diversion, and for that reason it was that I watched my letters in a hand. But when game in serious without watching the letters, I want to win to demonstrate to them to all which it is possible.I read that you watched your letters in a hand with three goads in flop, before doing call to a rival who had gone all in. Yes, I did it. It had so good odds that I thought "If I have a goad, I will do call."You either did not watch your letters during the Heads Up?No. And it was difficult because it could never see a bet if my rival decided to go all in in almost all the hands. It could not do nothing on the matter. Surely it would have let it know that I was not seeing my letters! (laughter).What proves east exercise? Or what can completely without information learn the people of your experience with poker?Simply how important it is to play the position and to pay attention to the players in the table. That is to say, if you know that somebody is weak, you will attack it.Also it demonstrates much that one is due to play more on the basis of the instinct than on the basis of letters.Also that, totally.Recently you gained $500K what took you table to the final?Man, that was a very long match. It was doing it very well in the beginning, but in the mean levels I annoyed it. I believe that I got to have a great blind person in a while. Then I bent and I returned to the game. I was in very weak tables all along and advanced on them, and then a good gust of wind arrived to me in the end from letters.You eliminated last players in consecutive hands both, first of which with a poker of seises. What you had in mind at the time of obtaining poker in flop?That was a very great hand. When he resubió preflop knew that he took a hand strong, and as for me he only hoped to pillar Seth in flop. But when six rest arrived both I thought "Oh my God, I am going to gain this match" (laughter).Also, he was quite stupid of my part to only see with poker. I had to bet, because if it took Jacks or Ladies and later arrived an Ace or a King, would be scared.How often he is correct to play a poker of very aggressive form?If you face an aggressive player you will love that you farolee, but if you think that call takes to a great hand simply bets hoping.But if it has a hand will bet by tí, of all ways. Also it is worth the risk of playing a poker aggressively?Basicamente, simple call sees more suspect. It shines because you try to tend a trap to him, and you will alert it.I suppose that you will play in the WSOP Europe. In what events you will do it?Oh yes, I am very anxious. Probably I will play only the Main Event, perhaps also the Pot Limit Omaha. I do not know, I am not very good in PL Omaha, but it is an amused game. What I do not know is if I will spend €10.000 in the entrance.You change your form to play when it beams live?Not really. More attention is only due to render, which is not very difficult when it is gambling in an only table, except when you become bored. To listen to music and to pay attention. He is everything what it is possible to be done.Of what player online you have learned more, and which was the most valuable lesson that it has taught to you?I have not learned much of other players until now. When I began to play it did not know which did it, so it had to make my own work. Now which I will be able to play in the highest levels I will know people who know how to play, and will be simpler to make contact with enemy with them.You have arrived up to here dividing from the matches freeroll. You recommend some strategy for those matches?To be patient and to wait for good letters. It is not possible to be farolear when one faces inexperienced rivals.